Summer is here!

Hi girls! This blog post I want to dedicate for summer, which just already started! In Lithuania summery weather starts mostly with the beginning of June, sadly, but even in summer time we have cold and rainy days.  And when I think about the fact that we have only three months of summer, I start to feel kind of sad. I wish I could live in L.A and enjoy summer time longer....Anyways, because it is summer now, I decided to make a must have list for this season, which you can find at the end of this post. There are lots of amazing items, that I would like to purchase myself. Also I found some beautiful inspirational pictures and really wanted to share them with you girls. I also think that on those rainy days, these pictures will set the better mood for me and maybe for you too. Don't get me wrong, I love rain, I love the sound of it, but I love sunny days even  more.=)







MUST-HAVES FOR SUMMER:

1 comment

  1. Love this post! And yeah, I sometimes wish I lived in L.A. too, weather here can get quite annoying :)

    By the way,I love your blog and that's why I nominated you for Versatile Blogger Awards! Here are the rules and what you need to do : http://thenerdymelife.blogspot.com/2015/06/versatile-blogger-awards.html

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete