So today I decided to share with you and show what lies in my makeup bag. Personally I'm very curious and absolutely love to find out what people keep in their beauty bags, I love to read and to watch any type of ‘what’s in my…?’ post/video. So I hope you'll enjoy it too.
So here is the stuff that fits in my makeup bag. I like to think that I don't have a lot of makeup products, especially comparing with other girls. I actually don't like to have a lot of makeup. The reason is that I feel bad when I buy a product and I don't use it or when a product expires and it was not used at all, also it's a waste of money. When I am buying makeup I'm very cautious, I think twice before I buy something and I also buy products which have good recommendations. Google is my best friend in this case.
1. Iwostin Purritin concealing corrector for oily and acne-prone skin - conceals and reduces acne lesions, limits bacterial proliferation. I use it as a spot treatment for pimples.
2. Garnier BB cream (light) - I don't use this BB cream in summer, cause in summer my skin tends to be a little bit oily, but it is a perfect product for me in fall and winter.
3. Essence Ballerina Backstage eye soufflé (02 Pas Des Copper) - I don't have a lot of eye shadows, cause I don't use them on a daily basis, but when i do want to change my look a little bit, then i grab this eye soufflé. This color is really gorgeous and it also have a little bit of shimmer.
4. Estée Lauder perfume Pleasures - I got this mini perfume as a freebie and I keep this in my makeup bag, you know, to freshen up myself when i need it. And this is how they are described: Pleasures is a rich bouquet of fresh flowers after the rain, which is designed to suit "every woman in every season and at every moment". It is a delightful sheer floral created from delicate lilies and peonies, elegant jasmine and exotic Karo-Karounde blossoms, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose. Pleasures reflects a modern woman's desire to experience life's little pleasures every day.
5. IKOS Egyptische Erde (naturelle) - I have been using this bronzer since i was 15 years old. I always repurchase it, so you can say it's an ultimate favorite of mine. Also this IKOS bronzer last for a really long time, cause you don't need a lot. A little bit of this product goes a long way.
6. NYX Concealer Wand (light) - it is also my favorite product and I always repurchase it. It covers under eye circles like nobody's business.
Avon ideal flawless pressed powder (fair) - It does a
pretty great job. There is nothing bad I could say about this product. It suits
my skin very well.
1. Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara (black) - one of the best Maybelline mascara's.
2. Lancome Hypnose Mascara (black) - got this as a present and I really love it. It's also one of my favorites. My lashes look incredibly beautiful when I use this mascara.
3. Prestige waterproof automatic eyeliner (Blackest Black) - it is not the most popular makeup brand out there, but trust me this eyeliner is great. This brand is from
and all Germany
stuff have great quality.
As you can see most of my makeup products are lip products: lipsticks, lip balms and so on... so I have to make a confession here...I'm obsessed with lip products.
1. Nivea lip butter (Caramel Cream) - feels amazing on lips and the smell is really tasty.
2. Nivea milk and honey lip balm - also does a great job. Lips feel very soft and are ready to be kissed. Both Nivea lip butter and Nivea milk and honey lip balm are essential for winter, when your lips are chapped and you need to rescue them.
3. Possibility raspberry pavlova lip balm - smells great.
4. Uoga Uoga Freshhand sweet lip balm - it's a brand from
Their products are all hand made and all natural. Lithuania
5. Loréal Paris lipstick (301 Dating Coral) - perfect coral lipstick.
6. Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker extreme-plump lip gloss- I think they have only one color, cause there is no name on this lip gloss. It's one of those lip plumping glosses, so when you put it on your lips you can feel little tingles.
perfect creamy and care lipstick
(34N) - orange lipstick. I don't use that a lot. I think orange is just not my
color trend lipstick (Berry Blissful) - burgundy red color. I wear this for
9. Maybelline color whisper lipstick (Rose of attraction) - perfect pink lipstick with a little bit of glitter.
10. Wet n Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer (106) - very pigmented, but not long lasting.
If you have any questions about the products that I use, please ask! I would also love to hear your suggestions if you have any recommendations.