Fall inspiration

Hi lovelies,

Happy Sunday! Do you already live in the autumnal mood? I do, even if it's still summer, well we have just one week of summer left. The weather here in Berlin is not very summery anymore. Sun is still shining over the clouds sometimes, but it's really windy and rainy, the leaves are falling very quickly now. So autumn is coming, but there is no need to be sad about it, yes? There are so many things which I love about autumn. I could wear my fuzzy socks again to keep my feet's warm, on cold fall evenings I will wrap myself in the blanket, watch some good movies and drink coffee or hot chocolate. I like those kind of evenings a lot. Also that means that we could switch light summer dresses into warm coats and knit sweaters. I even picked out these gorgeous pictures that keep me very excited for the fall. I hope it will also inspire you to wait for this amazing season!

P.S. Tell me in the comments what you like or don't like about fall. See you soon!

6 comments

  1. This is actually making me extremely excited for the next couple of months. I love autumn! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Jumpers & Snoods are my favourite! x

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely blog and very stylish, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if so, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938

    ReplyDelete
  4. fall is my fave time of year! These pictures are lovely - love a good chunky knit jumper when it's cold :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love autumn so much! The knits are so gorgeous!
    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award the other day (sorry it has taken me so long to say so!)
    I have posted it on http://sophielaurensblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html :) x

    ReplyDelete