Starting my blog


Hi there,

Welcome to my blog! I am really happy to see you here! You are probably wondering what this blog is about? Well, it's about beauty, fashion, design and also about my lifestyle. This is a freshly created blog, which I hope you will like.

Why I decided to create a blog? This was not an easy decision taken in one day. I was thinking about creating a blog for a year, always dreamed about writing it but I was not very confident in myself, I always thought and doubted if I can do this, if I will be able to keep up with my blog, because I studied Law at the university and my schedule was very busy. And you probably know that Law is not the easiest subject to study. So I did not wanted to start something and then drop it for some reason. But know I graduated my studies and I feel much more confident in myself and that I can do it.

By the way, recently I read an article about blogs and I found out that a new blog is created somewhere in the world every half a second. Also there are over 152,000,000 blogs on the internet! Can you imagine??? My blog is just a tiny part in this blog community. So wish me good luck! Constructive criticism and recommendations are always welcome!

Simona


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for following me on Bloglovin! i followed you back! :)
    I hope you have fun blogging & i look forward to seeing more blog posts! :)

    Loverslost-inspace.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome :)

    www.juodaplunksna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete