Collective Beauty Haul

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hi lovelies,

How are you doing? Are you excited about the upcoming holidays? I know I am☺. Today I decided to do a collective beauty haul. This haul includes beauty products which I mostly bought  last month. I already tried all of them, so I can share my genuine opinion with you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Garnier Set Miracle Skin Cream + Miracle Skin Cream Eyes - Anti-Age Care SPF20
In the description it says that after using this Skin and Eye cream your skin looks instantly transformed, flawless, radiant and healthy, also it feels smoother, softer, looks fully rested and more luminous. And it's definitely true, well at least for me. My skin loves it. Also it has SPF20, so it helps protect skin from UV damage.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicGarnier -eye roll on with caffeine
I absolutely love this product! I use this every morning, cause I have really bad under eye circles, which I am not happy about. It helps me with puffiness and it has a really nice cooling effect. I definitely look more awake when I use this product.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicL'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution
I'm a real fan of this. I also have Bioderma Micellar water, but I use both of them. It doesn't have a smell at all, it's really like a gentle water, which cleans skin and removes makeup very nicely.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicMaybelline Fit me foundation in 105
This foundation is great. It's creamy, lightweight, blendable. It gives a nice dewy finish for my skin, which I like. I never look cakey after using this foundation. I know a lot of girls are unhappy, cause this foundation doesn't have a pump, but this one has!(I bought it in Berlin)

For Your Beauty basic sponge
I bought this in Berlin. It's a dupe for a beauty blender, which sadly I don't have and I never used it before, but this one is great. I use it to apply my foundation.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBlistex Happy Lips lip balm
It's a great lip balm and it does the job. My lips feel soft and moisturized after using it. And it smells amazing too, like raspberries!

Carmex moisturising lip balm
It is the best lip balm! I always purchase it, it's like a savior for my lips. This is my go to winter lip balm and I think that every girl should have this in their make up bags.

Thank you for reading girls! Xx

3 comments

  1. I have this foundation and it has a pump, i love it. Some great picks x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no garnier miracle skin cream collection available in my country. But it sure look like a good product! xo

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got a lot of lovely things! carmex is one of my holy grails, love the stuff!

    so glad i found your blog - its lovely! you deserve so many more followers x

    Wiyld - Find Beauty in Everything

    ReplyDelete