Instaweek/ December 1 - 7

”
”
”
”
Hi girls,

How are you doing? I just wanted to write a quick blog post. I thought I want to share some moments from this week with you, which I captured via instagram. This week was super busy for me. I was writing some new blog posts which will be posted soon on my blog, taking some pictures, editing them, then I was just planning how to celebrate New Years eve and then my boyfriend told me that we are moving into another city, because he got a job there. If you don't know I currently live in Lithuania city Kaunas, but we are moving to Vilnius, it's the capital of Lithuania. So I'm very excited about that and also very scared, cause it's a new city, new experience. I don't know anyone there, my family and all relatives live in Kaunas. But anyway, I hope I will like living there.
I also was looking for a job. I had a couple of job interviews, I think I did ok, now I just have to wait for answers and this part kills me. I don't like waiting.☺
Anyway, I hope you will like these pictures and if you don't already follow me on instagram, go ahead and do that☺. I am trying to post something every day. My username: @simonamoona.


See you soon! Kisses

Post a Comment