Holiday Gift Guide for her

Holiday gift ideas for her

Hi lovelies,

Because holidays are just around the corner, I decided to do my second gift guide. If you still don't have a present for your special someone, friend, mom or other person, I hope that this list will help you. I found the most amazing things, that I really would like to have for myself. Well, I hope I was good enough this year. Enjoy! And happy upcoming holidays!

Chloé flower perfume
80$ - sephora.com


Clarisonic cocktail kit
249$ - sephora.com


Philosophy bubble bath
27$ - sephora.com


Laura Mercier body cleanser
45$ - sephora.com


Amika straightening iron
29$ - sephora.com


Beauty product
50$ - saksfifthavenue.com


Essie beauty product
15$ - nordstrom.com


Stella Dot cuff jewelry
34$ - stelladot.com


Estée Lauder face powder
55$ - neimanmarcus.com


Tom Dixon set of 3 candle
120$ - saksfifthavenue.com


Kinto cat mug
16$ - allmodern.com




2 comments

  1. There is such a good collection of gifts here, lovely post x

    www.beautybillboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete