My summer love: LANCOME Juicy Shaker

Hello again! It seems like summer is now long gone, but I still have some beautiful products, which are probably more appropriate to use on summer, but I really want to write about them now. So, the first product of which I want to talk about is Juicy Shaker from Lancome. I used this lip gloss all summer long and I really loved it.
Well, I have to say that this product is more like a lip oil to me, than a lip gloss. But it is perfect in every way. The colour that I have is called - Berry in love. Such a beautiful name, right?  
It's very fun to apply it on my lips, because the applicator is very soft and it feels luxurious. The colour that I have is very pigmented and it stains my lips, so I can see the pink colour even after I ate. Also, my lips felt very hydrated every time I applied it. So, in general, I can't say it in words how much I love this product!

1 comment

  1. create your own phone case is your online source for custom custom hard hats,cheap custom hat and designer backpacksand and custom sweatshirts specifically customized with your logo, artwork or slogan

    ReplyDelete