My summer love: LANCOME Juicy Shaker

Hello again! It seems like summer is now long gone, but I still have some beautiful products, which are probably more appropriate to use on summer, but I really want to write about them now. So, the first product of which I want to talk about is Juicy Shaker from Lancome. I used this lip gloss all summer long and I really loved it.
Well, I have to say that this product is more like a lip oil to me, than a lip gloss. But it is perfect in every way. The colour that I have is called - Berry in love. Such a beautiful name, right?  
It's very fun to apply it on my lips, because the applicator is very soft and it feels luxurious. The colour that I have is very pigmented and it stains my lips, so I can see the pink colour even after I ate. Also, my lips felt very hydrated every time I applied it. So, in general, I can't say it in words how much I love this product!

Post a Comment