Top 5 nail polishes this summer


Hi ladies! Today's blogpost is about nail polishes. It's the middle of the summer already and I really wanted to share with you, which nail polishes and colours are my favourite this summer. Somehow, unintentionally, all my favourite nail polishes are from Sally Hansen. In general, I really love Sally Hansen, their nail polishes are affordable and high quality.

So these are the colours that I love the most:

The colours of these nail polishes are bright and fun. It lasts about four days without chipping and all the colours lift my mood when I see them on my nails. Tell me in comments, which nail polishes are you favourite this summer?

1 comment


  1. I agree with you very much, and I also like your content. From now on, I will continue to follow your articles.
    By the way,I like custom blankets

    ReplyDelete