Summer Jewelry Favorites

Hello ladies,

Today I decided to show you my favorite jewelry pieces which I wore this summer. I have to say that I love jewelry and accessories a lot, but the only jewelry piece which I wear every day is earrings. I can't go anywhere without earrings - they're a must for me! In other cases, for example when I want to spice up my outfit a little, then I put on rings or some bracelets. It always depends on my mood and what I am wearing that day. Also, usually I wear silver jewelry, but for this summer I decided to change things a little and mainly went for gold tones. So here are the pictures and I am also curious to know what was your favorite accessory or jewelry piece this summer? Tell me in the comments.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ǀ Wrap Bracelets - shop in TarifaSpain (don't remember the name) ǀ Sunnies - Reserved ǀ

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ǀ Hair Ties - Kosmart ǀ

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rings - Primark ǀ Bracelet - from boutique store ǀ Druzy Earrings - Takko fashion ǀ
ǀ Bow earrings - Bijou Brigitte ǀ


Post a Comment