August Favorites

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So summer is over, autumn has just begun and despite the fact that I love Autumn I still feel a little bit sad that summer is already over. It seems that summer has passed very quickly and I'm a little bit jealous for people who live in warm countries, like in Spain. I think their real summer just begins in August. Anyway, I prepared a new blog post for you guys! Surprise Surprise, it's monthly favorites! It's the first time when I do monthly favorites and I'm really happy I could share it with you all. Let me know what you think!?

PRODUCTS:

Beyonce Heat (The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Fragrance) - It's actually my favorite perfume of all time. I use them all year round. They have a fresh, flowery scent. Top notes are pink pepper, mangosteen and acai berry; middle notes are orchid, violet and jasmine; base notes are Australian sandalwood, vetiver and Madagascar vanilla.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Synergen Hand Cream - Picked up this one at the drugstore. Actually, it was the cheapest one, but it smelled so gooood! It smells like chocolate and berries, who doesn't like that? Plus, this cream quickly absorbs into skin.
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch - I just recently bought and tried Baby Lips and I have to tell you that I really like it. I understand why everybody is raving about this product. It leaves your lips very soft and there is no words to describe how great it smells.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - I think I have nothing new to say about this product, it's just great! The smell is amazing and every time after using this lip scrub my lips feels very smooth.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NYX HD photogenic concealer (light/pale) - My all time favorite! I think this product will be included in all my monthly favorites, cause I use it every time and I always repurchase it. It doesn't crease, so you don't need to touch up it through out the day. Also it's talc and paraben free.
Golden Rose Rich Color nail polish (09) - Pink is my favorite color of nail polishes for summer. I used this nail polish not only in August, I used it all summer. It's amazing how it only needs one coat of this polish and you good to go. Also it's super glossy and the color is very vibrant.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's all for today! Thank you for stopping by! What are your favorite products of this month? Tell me in the comments.

Bye Bye

2 comments

  1. I do like Golden Rose nailpolish, haven't tried this one, but the formula is great :) I've been eyeing the bubblegum scrub for ages, I must get it asap!

    xx from www.mistysstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove the Lush bubblegum lip scrub! I really want to try the NYX concealer... next concealer to pick up I think :)

    Tina x | tinaknights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete