REVIEW: ELIZABETH ARDEN EIGHT HOUR CREAM ORIGINAL SET


Hello ladies,

Today I decided to write a review about this Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream set, which contains The original Eight Hour Skin Protectant, Eight Hour Intensive Daily Moisturizer for face and Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick. Read further if you want to know my opinion about each product that I mentioned. 





PRODUCTS I MENTIONED AND ALSO PRODUCTS THAT I SUGGEST TO TRY:

| The Original Eight Hour Skin Protectant |
I think it's the most popular Elizabeth Arden's beauty product. Every blogger and youtuber talk about this and I also read that make up artists use this product on models, to give their lips that juicy look. You can use it for almost everything: to set brows, re-hydrate chapped lips, and soften rough elbows and calluses. Although it's an award-winning product, I can't really understand the hype about it. I mostly used it on my lips, because it's winter time and my lips are very dry during this season, so I thought this product might help, but actually it didn't. I almost felt that it makes my lips even more dry, because every time I apply it, the skin on my lips begins to peel off. So that's not fun. But I also definitely recommend to check this product out, because a lot of people are raving about it and if it doesn't work on my lips, maybe it will work wonders on yours.


Eight Hour Intensive Daily Moisturizer for face |
This is my favourite item from this set! It moisturises my skin very well. It smells very good and not too overpowering. It smells like a natural product to me. I mainly use this in the evening, before bedtime, cause it can be a little too heavy for daytime. Oh, and I also used it when I was on holidays, in the mountains, and it protected my face from cold very well.

| Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick |
This lipstick is enriched with emollients, protective sunscreen (It has SPF 15!) and vitamin E. But it also doesn't work well on my dry lips. I don't know why, maybe it has something that my lips just don't like, but I can't figure out what ingredient could it be. But it's the same product as The original Eight Hour Skin Protectant, only in a lipstick form. So, I definitely don't want to say that it's a bad product, because other people like it a lot. So I think this product is simply not suitable for me.


Thank you for reading girls! I hope you liked this blog post! Have a nice weekend.


Post a Comment