L'occitane en Provence mini set of goodies


Hello ladies,

So holidays are over and I'm here with another blog post which is about L'occitane en Provence beauty products, do you see the pattern here? I really looove this brand. 
I got this little cute set of products as a gift from my dearest friend (she knows me very well). So I decided to review the products that was in here.


The first and probably my favourite product that cought my attention was Aromachologie Relaxing Pillow mist. I was really happy to try it, because I was searching for relaxing pillow mists for a while now. I always had my eyes on this works deep sleep pillow spray 75 ml, but I always hesitated to try it, mostly because of the price which on feelunique.com is about 21 Eur and L'occitane Relaxing Pillow mist is a little bit cheaper (19,50 Eur) and also you get more product (100 ml). What I want to say is that obviously it's much more worthy to get Pillow mist from L'oocitane. I have only good things to say about this product, because I really feel that it helps me to unwind and sleep better after a long and hard day. And hey, trust me what I say, because I had some sleeping issues, cause I'm a very light sleeper. It also smells really good, because the mist contains the essential oils of lavender, bergamot, mandarin, sweet orange and geranium.


I don't want to repeat myself, but this shower gel is also very good. It smells the same as the Aromachologie Relaxing Pillow mist, it also contains essential oils which helps you to relax and sleep better. For the best results L'occitane recommends to use both of these products together.

Also the set contained this sachet made with citrus fruit peel and revitalizing salts. This formula has a rebalancing effect and you have just to leave it soak into the water and enjoy the bath!

I also have to mention that there are a lot more products that you can try from these particular collections (relaxing and rebalancing). So I will link below the products that are available in L'occitane stores. If you are interested just check them out and I highly recommend to try it also. Have a nice day!

Post a Comment