Christmas gift guide for her!

Christmas gift guide
Hey guys!

Long time no see, for the last half year I have just been crazyy busy, so my blog was left out and I'm sorry for those people, who followed my blog. I want to start writing blog posts again, I really want to commit myself just for that. As a first blog post after this huge break I decided to do a holiday gift guide for her, but actually there are gifts that I would really like to get myself too=). Anyway, I hope this post will be helpful, especially for gentlemans out there, who just want to surprise their ladies with some nice presents this year. I know this would probably be helpful for my boyfriend too, since he really don't know what to get for me=)). I also want to inform you, that I will do a gift guide for him too. So ladies, if you still don't know what to get for your man, stick around my blog, maybe you will get some nice ideas from my recommendations.

GIFTS:
3. How to be Parisian Wherever You Are. (Probably the most popular book for girls out there)
4. Van Cleef and Arpels Feerie Eau de Parfum. (Smells like raspberries and makes me feel like I'm in fairytale)
5. Channing Tatum Calendar. (Because who doesn't like him?)
7. Miu Miu Eau De Parfum. (I had to include it cause it also smell amazing)
12. Rituals... Hammam mint tea.
13. Rituals...Authentic tea tin for Hammam mint tea.

Post a Comment