Trip to Paris

Hello lovelies,

How was your Valentine's day? Did you have fun? I hope you did. Sadly, I am a very sick person right now. I caught a flu, so now I spend a lot of time in my bed. But today I decided to write a blog post about my Valentine's day trip to Paris. Well, it was the whole weekend, but I still didn't have enough time to discover and to see everything. I am very thankful for my fiancĂ©, because he planned all this trip and surprised me. I would like to share some pictures of this beautiful city with you guys. I hope you will like it!☺
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As you all know, Paris is the city of love and music. I have to agree, this city is very musical, there is a lot of music in the streets, metro tunnels. Because of that, this city looks even more magical and I love it. Another amazing thing that I love about Paris is that there is a lot of amazing buildings with amazing architecture. I love those old, but still glamorous looking buildings with high ceilings inside. I also love that everywhere you go, you can find amazing spots to buy some amazing sweets and chocolate, or to drink some coffee with croissant, or to drink some good wine. I also have tried snails, that was the first experience eating them and it was very delicious.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have to say that I love Paris at night even more, especially an Eiffel Tower. It looks amazing and romantic with all the lights, but we went up to the Eiffel Tower only the other day during daytime. We went all the way to the top, it was very scary at first, I am very scared of heights, but somehow I managed to beat that fear. The only downside was the weather, it was very cold and rainy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Of course, we had to visit Ladurée and to taste those yummy macaroons. There was a line of people even outside waiting to buy these treats. We waited also and I do not regret, I even bought some to bring home for my family.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That was a truly amazing short trip. My dream to see Paris finally came true. I hope I'll visit it soon again.

1 comment

  1. Grazios nuotraukos! Paryzius tikrai labai sarmingas miestas ir visuomet ten malonu sugrizti :)

    ReplyDelete