New in!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hi lovelies,

How is you week going so far? So today I decided to show you what I bought at H&M store while I was in Berlin. I have picked some lovely bits along the way and I really wanted to share it with you guys.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Scarf ǀ € 3 
Gloves ǀ € 6
First, I bought this knitted scarf which was on sale and I also picked these beautiful set of gloves to go along with the scarf. As you can see the black ones, have a little cute bows. It's just too cute.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Burgundy coat ǀ € 39.99
My other purchase from H&M is this burgundy coat. While I was in Berlin I really needed a coat, cause it was getting colder and colder. I am also a little bit obsessed with burgundy color, especially in autumn, so when I saw this coat I just fell in love.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navy dress ǀ € 29.90
My last purchase from H&M was this cute navy/blue dress. This dress looks very romantic to me, probably because of these cute ruffles. It looks very nice, doesn't it?☺
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Buffalo ankle boots ǀ € 99
I also bought these ankle boots from Buffalo. They are very simple, but I love them. They go very well with all of my outfits.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chloe chloé perfume ǀ  € 67.99
I also wanted to include these perfume into my haul. The scent..it's amazing! it's my go to perfume now, they are my all time favorite! The scent is feminine, but not too much, it's not to sweet, not too strong, but it stays all day for me.

That's all for today's post. Thank you for stopping by!

Post a Comment